Abu Dhabi Environmental Health & Safety Management System
Provision of Consultancy Services for Hazard Identification, Risk Analysis and Assessment for purposes of environmental, health and safety management and development / implementation of Abu Dhabi Environmental Health and Safety Management System (AD EHSMS).
Reference Contact Person: Confidential
Project Deliverables / Outcomes:
- Conduct site visit/inspection to Identify and define all hazards, including task, activity, process and facilities in, on and around the selected facilities.
- Assess those hazards and identify the risk and or consequence.
- Identify persons who or aspects that may be at risk from those hazards.
- Evaluate the risks using Qualitative and Quantitative risk assessment
- Select appropriate control measures for both the short term and long term using a hierarchical approach leading to elimination.
- Prepare all documentation including risk assessment forms and risk registers and other documents and provision of reports in Arabic and English language.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of all personnel for which they are quantifying the hazards.
- comply with the requirements of AD EHSMS Regulatory Framework
- Prepare of comprehensive risk registers for each facility.